Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A New Direction

Hey Everyone,

I have been putting much thought into what this online magazine can offer. Anyone that starts a business knows that you must find a niche, that you must solve a problem. In my trails as a freelance videographer, one thing that I have found on most sites is that reviews on equipment are written at an elevated language that only super tech savvy people can understand. They assume that you should know what all of these things mean if you are looking at this camera or accessory. But what if you don't? What about the beginning photographer or videographer? What ever happened to simplicity??

I don't know about you guys, but when I am interested in a piece of equipment I want to find out the statistics simply and quickly. I don't want to be trying to figure out why a certain feature is so important. So, I am changing the format of my reviews so that they are easier to understand! I also have some other very exciting things that I'm thinking about, they are still in the development stages but i'm sure you'll be seeing them soon! Thank you for reading!

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text