Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hello Indie Art World!

It's wonderful to be here. I have very high hopes for this site, and I'm in this for the long haul.

I am a director, writer and videographer in Atlanta, GA. Ever since I can remember I've had an appreciation for everything creative. No matter the medium, art has always been an inspiration to me. My expression of choice is filmmaking, but I value every form.

I want this blog to be a platform for all of the independent artists out there that love what they do and want to connect with others that feel the same way. I want to talk about the latest and greatest in technology for independent filmmakers, and I want to showcase all of the wonderful work that is being done by us "consumers".

The big movie houses can always produce great quality work because they have the funding to back it, but what about us independent artists? We have a special set of circumstances, and have to be very resourceful to get our projects done. I want this place to be where we award those who make beautiful work on a consumer budget.

So calling all Artists (painters, sculptors), Photographers, Videographers and all those other creative minds out there. Lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text